671T/672T/674T, 1/2/4 Kanallı İzolatör
Isolator, Single/Dual/Quad Channel
• 4 to 20mA DC input
• 4 to 20mA DC output
• Input loop powered
• Low-cost isolator
• Up to four independent channels in a single unit with channel-to-channel isolation
These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Power is derived from the input signal current. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels.
- Multiple channels on a single unit saves space and reduces costs.
- Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
- Independent channels prevent signal interaction and offer spares for later use.
- Fault LEDs provide a clear visual warning of open or failed process loops.
- Single calibration pot per channel enables one-step, precise calibration
- Operating Temperature range25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F)