917MB/918MB, Modbus RTU DC Akım/Voltaj Output (4 Kanal Analog) Modül
DC Current or Voltage Output Modules
with Discrete Outputs
• 4 analog output channels
• 0 to 20mA or 0 to 10V DC output range
• 4 discrete output channels,
open drain MOSFETS (1A DC loads, 0 to 35V DC)
• 10 to 36V DC, 24V AC power
• Modbus RTU high-speed RS-485
These modules drive four analog output channels and also feature four discrete outputs for on/off control. Isolation separates the output, power, and network circuits. Network communication adheres to the industry-standard RS-485 Modbus RTU protocol. AC and DC power sources are supported with nonpolarized, diode-coupled terminals.
The analog outputs generate a signal based on communication from the host. They accommodate wide DC voltage or current ranges.
Discrete outputs provide simple on/off switching capability for external devices.
• Standard Modbus RTU protocol with high-speed RS-485 communication (up to 115K bps)
• 12-bit D/A yields 0.1% of span resolution and accuracy
• Four outputs in a single inch-wide module reduces system costs and saves panel space
• Four discrete outputs enable host-controlled on/off switching
• Heavy-duty 1A solid-state relays provide dependable on/off control of industrial devices
• Self-calibration lowers maintenance costs by reducing periodic manual calibration checks
• Watchdog timers provide a configurable failsafe output state for use when host I/O communication is lost
• Three-way isolation eliminates potential ground loops between power, output and network circuitry
• Self-diagnostics monitor microcontroller activity to detect operational failures (lock-up) and execute a reset to restore communication
• Operating temperature: -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F), limit 917MB ambient to 50°C maximum for supply voltages less than 15V