966EN, 4-6 Kanallı Ethernet Sıcaklık ( RTD&Resistance ) Input Modül
4 or 6-Channel Input
• RTD or Resistance Signals with i2o Option
• 4 or 6 input channels, Platinum 100 ohm, Nickel 120 ohm, Copper 10 ohm; 0 to 500 ohms resistance
• 15 to 36V DC power supply required
• EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP 10/100Mbps network, i2o input-to-output capability
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for up to six input channels. Multi-range inputs accept signals from a variety of sensors and devices. High-resolution, low noise, A/D converters deliver high accuracy and reliability. 3-way isolation further improves the system performance.
Two Ethernet protocols are available. Select Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP or EtherNet/IP.
i2o function is only available on 6-channel Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP modules.
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP™ or Ethernet ModbusTCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 6-input stand-alone module has much lower start-up cost than multi-piece block I/O systems
- i2o function enables direct input-to-output communication without a network controller
- Versatile RTD or ohmic inputs support a wide variety of industrial sensors and devices
- RTD break detection (upscale or downscale) identifies sensor wiring failures
- High-resolution 16-bit sigma delta A/D converters ensure precise, high accuracy measurements
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals saves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environments; -25°C to +70°C (-13° to +158°F)
- Approvals: CE/ATEX marked; UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D; EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP conformance tested.