DirectPort UPCI Seri Kart
The DirectPort product family of universal PCI multiport serial cards is designed to provide flexible expansions of high performance serial ports to the computers to meet the diverse and unique requirements easily and cost-effectively.
The DirectPort universal PCI multiport serial cards are based on the PCI Local Bus Spec 2.3. They automatically set the I/O addresses and the IRQ numbers when ROM bios or the operating system starts.
All DirectPort serial cards support high speed serial speed up to 921.6 Kbps and are equipped with internal surge protection for maximum reliability. They also have internal 256 byte deep FIFO for communication stability.
The DirectPort product family provides the wide range of hardware combinations. Users can select different port counts among 2, 4 and 8 ports, different line interface between RS232 and RS422/485, and different form factor between standard profile and low profile, to meet their specific hardware requirements. The DirectPort product family also supports various OS’s including Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and major Linux distributions to meet today’s various software environments.
- Supports Universal PCI based on the PCI Local Bus Spec 2.3
- Supports 2/4/8 ports with the standard-profile/low-profile form factors
- Supports RS232 or RS422/485 communication up to 921.6 Kbps
- Internal 256 byte deep FIFO for maximum performance
- 15KV surge protection
- Internal RS422/485 terminal resistors
- Fan-out cables with standard DB9 male connectors
- Supports Windows, Linux