- Up to 8 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 ports or 1000 BASE-X SFP slots.
- Up to 8 802.3af/ 802.3at Power over Ethernet ports, with maximum 30W PoE power per port and maximum 240 W device power budget.
- Powerful Switching Platform, supporting Redundancy advanced Protocols, such as ERPS, RSTP, STP, MRP (Client) and compatible rings.
- Profinet Conformance Class B compatible & Ethernet/IP Ready
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol Hw-Based Transparent clock
- Works from -20°C~70°C
The EHG7504/EHG7508 Series is an Industrial Grade Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch. Designed to provide a highly reliable,fault-tolerant, extremely fast network connection in a harsh environment, EHG7504/EHG7508 Series equips two terminal blocks to provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and allows field engineers to build up a stand-alone fault alarm system.
Within its compact DIN-Rail housing design, the EHG7504/EHG7508 series allows you to choose between different port combinations: 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 port, 1000 BASE-X SFP port and IEEE 802.3af/at complaint PoE RJ45. EHG7504/08 provide, in its 8-PoE-Port Version, up to 240W power budget.
This is the right choice if you want to set up a Reliable network environment with its intelligent features and keep equipment connected all the time, even in case of temporary network breakdowns through RSTP, ERPS Rings and MRP (client) redundancy. Being multiple Compatible Rings also supported, ATOP can be the best choice to have a painless enhancement of an existing infrastructure that doesn’t jeopardize network Topology and existing working pttern.
And that’s not all. Designed specifically for Automation, it is Profinet CC-B and Ethernet/IP compatible, MAC-based Black List/White List, IEEE 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, etc., and keep your network safe.
EHG7604/EHG7608 Series : built tough.