2-Port Serial Device Server supporting RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485. Optional 2kV Isolation
- Rugged metal case with DIN-Rail/wall-mount
- 15KV ESD protection for serial signals
- 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet full duplex auto negotiation
- Support multipl link mode with TCP server/client, UDP
and Virtual COM mode
- Monitor, manage and control industrial field devices
- Configuration: Built-in Web Server /Serial Console/
- Windows Base utility for IP configuration
- Upgrade firmware from remote-PC via Ethernet
Make Serial Devices Ready to the Network
The Industrial Serial Server SE5002 is a 2-port gateway between Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial signal communications. It allows almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network.
By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, SE5002 offers full-duplex, bi-directional data transmission transparent between serial port and Ethernet network.
Easy to Use
Flexible configuration options enable this unit to be setup over Ethernet by Telnet, Web browser, Serial Console, or other Windows utilities. Packed in a rugged metal housing for wall or DIN-Rail mount with 9~30VDC wide power input range, SE5002 is ideal for almost any industrial and manufacturing automation.
Atop Virtual COM software provides existing Windows based application to access serial device by mapping to remote serial server via Ethenet.
Specially Designed for Automation Fields
In industrial and manufacturing automation fields, SE5002 is used as a field device to connect Ethernet through TCP/IP protocol directly. It is also specially designed for conjunction with PLCs, HMIs, Barcode Scanners, Data Terminals, Electronic Kanbans, Shop Floor Control Systems, and Pick-to-Light Systems.