4-Port Industrial Secure Serial Device Server
• Industrial EMC protection, wide temperature operation, -40°C~85°C
• Rugged metal case with wall or DIN-Rail mount
• 2 Fast-Ethernet ports or 100/1000 SFP slots
• 4 Software-selectable RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 serial ports, up to 921kbps
• Isolated Redundant 12~48 VDC Power Inputs or powered (PoE models) through through the Ethernet cable (802.3af)
• TCP Server/Client, UDP, Virtual COM and Tunneling modes supported
• Remotely monitor, manage, and control industrial field devices
• Configuration via Web Browser / Serial Console / Telnet Console / Windows Utility
Make Serial Devices Ready to the Network
The Industrial Serial Device Server SE5904D is an advance gateway for Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial signal communications; allowing any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet (both copper and fiber), offers full-duplex and bi-directional data seamlessly between the four available serial ports and the Ethernet network.
Easy to Use
Flexible configuration options enable this unit to be setup over Ethernet by Telnet, Web Browser, Serial Console, or our Windows Utility. Packed in a rugged metal housing for wall or DIN-Rail mount with 12-48 VDC wide range power input, SE5904D is ideal for almost any industrial and manufacturing automation process. Atop Virtual COM software provides a virtual environment for applications when accessing the device through TCP.
Specially Designed for Automation Fields
In industrial and manufacturing automation fields, SE5904D is used as a field device to connect the Ethernet through TCP/IP protocol directly. It is also specially designed for conjunction with PLCs, HMIs, Barcode Scanners, Data Terminals, and much more..
Rugged and flexible for advanced developments
SE5904D embeds high EMC protection, wide temperature operation, programming and installation flexibility in one device. PoE versions can be powered through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af ), without additional cabling and power supply. SDK versions allow you to make use of the powerful hardware and develop your own applications on top of Atop’s reliable SDK.