RedFox, Lynx series and ODW-700 series
The Westermo range of Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers covers versions suitable for 10/100 Mbit/s applications. LC connectors are used as standard due their small size.
These transceivers have been verified to meet the Westermo environmental specification and can operate in a range of different Westermo products in harsh industrial applications. The transceivers are coded to allow confirmation that certified versions have been installed.
Versions are available with different wave length including 1550 nm for extreme distances upto 120 km (74.5 mi) and 1310 nm version for both single (9/125) and multimode cables (50/125 and 62.5/125). In applications where only a single fibre core is available a Bi-Directional (BiDi) transceiver can be used.
Wide choice to provide optimal solution
• 100 Mbit/s versions
• Standard LC connector type
Verified to meet Westermo environmental specifications
• Temperature range –40 to +85°C (–40 to +185°F)
• Coded to guarantee quality
Different transcivers for many solutions
• Multi mode fibre up to 2 km (1.2 mi)
• Single mode fibre up to 120 km (74.5 mi)
• Bi-directional fibre transceivers up to 120 km (74.5 mi)
• 100 Mbit copper transceivers