631T/632T, 1/2 Kanallı İzolatör
631T / 632T:
Isolator, Single/Dual Channel
• 4 to 20mA DC input
• 4 to 20mA DC output
• 15-36V DC SELV, 90-250V AC power
• Single or dual I/O with a dual output model and full isolation
These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels. Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
• Two channels in a single unit saves space and reduces costs.
• Built-in isolated excitation supply with short circuit protection can drive up to two field 2-wire process loops.
• Full isolation safely separates each input channel, each output channel, the excitation supply, and power.
• Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable operation in hostile environments.
• Low input burden keeps voltage drop to less than 1.5V for full-scale current.
• Supports wide 0 to 1000 ohm load range and no trimming is required if the load varies.
• Current limiting safely limits output to 27mA.
• Pluggable terminals, zero/span trim pots and power LEDs make installation, maintainance, and long term service easy.
• 25 to 75°C (-13 to 167°F) operation, [if excitation supplies are used on 632T -25 to 60°C (-13 to 140°F)]