633T, 4 Yollu AC/DC-Poweres 4-20mA Splitter
Signal Splitter, AC/DC-Powered
• One 4 to 20mA DC input
• Two 4 to 20mA DC outputs
• 15-36V DC SELV, 90-250V AC
• Provides two identical outputs from one input signal
These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels. Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
- Two channels in a single unit saves space and reduces costs.
- Signal splitter model provides two identical isolated outputs from one input signal.
- Built-in isolated excitation supply with short circuit protection can drive up to two field 2-wire process loops.
- Full isolation safely separates each input channel, each output channel, the excitation supply, and power.
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable operation in hostile environments.
- Low input burden keeps voltage drop to less than 1.5V for full-scale current.
- Supports wide 0 to 1000 ohm load range and no trimming is required if the load varies.
- Current limiting safely limits output to 27mA.
- Pluggable terminals, zero/span trim pots and power LEDs make installation, maintainance, and long term service easy.
- -25 to 75°C (-13 to 167°F) operation, [if excitation supplies are used on 633T -25 to 60°C (-13 to 140°F)]