981EN/982EN/983EN, Ethernet Discrete ( Input veya Output ) I/O Modül
• Active-Low Inputs, Sinking Outputs with i2o Option
• 12 input channels, 0 to 35 DC range
• 15 to 36V DC power supply required
• EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP 10/100Mbps network, i2o input-to-output capability
981EN-4xxx: Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP, 12 inputs
981EN-6xxx: EtherNet/IP, 12 inputs
982EN-4xxx: Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP, 12 outputs
982EN-6xxx: EtherNet/IP, 12 outputs
983EN-4xxx: Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP, 12 bidirectional I/O
983EN-6xxx: EtherNet/IP, 12 bidirectional I/O
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for twelve discrete input and/or output channels. The outputs provide direct on/off, high/low, or open/close control of industrial devices. The inputs sense the status of motors, pumps, valves and other equipment. The 983EN model with tandem I/O provides output level control and status verification in one unit.
Two Ethernet protocols are available. Select Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP or EtherNet/IP.
i2o function is only available on Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP modules with discrete outputs.
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP® or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 12-channel stand-alone module has far lower start-up cost than multi-piece block I/O systems
- 0-35V DC solid-state logic interface can monitor or control a wide variety of devices
- i2o function enables direct input-to-output communication without a network controller
- Bidirectional I/O models facilitate loopback monitoring of the output state
- Socketed SIP resistors provide input and output 5.6K ohm pull-ups to the excitation supply
- Three selectable failsafe modes (off, last-state, or pre-defined) help prevent unsafe conditions
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals saves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range: -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F).
- Approvals: CE/ATEX marked; UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D; EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP conformance tested.