- Up to 5 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) ports and 2 1000 BASE-X SFP ports
- Up to 4 802.3af or 802.3at complaint PoE ports
- Support 10K Jumbo frames
- Supports 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet for power savings
- Works from -40°C~70°C
- Failed power input alarm contact
- Certified by UL 61010-2-201 and UL C1D2/ATEX Zone 2
The EHG7305/7306/7307 are 5-7 Port PoE Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switches designed to work in mission critical environments such as mining and heavy industry. It equips up to five 10/100/1000BASE-T(X) RJ-45 ports and up to two 100/1000 BASE-F(X) and 1000 BASE-X SFP ports. With its high performance and non-blocking switching capacity, the EHG7300 Series is able to fulfill the increasing demand in industrial networking. Its PoE capability of 30W per port up to four ports simplifies the wiring in complex fields, where every cable is an added cost. The equipped terminal block provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and relay output which allows field engineers to build up a fault alarm system. Its IP30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -40 to 70°C and DIN-Rail mounting capacities are liable to do most industrial filed applications.