• Remotely access Modbus RTU/ASCII devices, convert to Modbus TCP
• Industrial EMC protection, wide temperature operation, -40°C~85°C
• IEC61850-3 certified, can be easily set up into IEC61850-3 substations
• Redundant Power Input for fault protection, either 24~48 VDC or High- Voltage AC/DC
6 Fast-Ethernet ports, either RJ45 or SFP slot
• 8 or 16 RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 Serial ports, with optional 2kV isolation
• Virtual COM Tunneling modes supported.
• Supporting advanced Modbus Features. Configuration via Web Browser
Serial Console/ Telnet Console/ Windows Utility, remote firmware upgrade
Diverse Hardware Infrastructure
Modbus Gateway supports the four most commonly used communication standards, RS-232/485/422, and Ethernet. The ease-ofuse configuration utility provided with Modbus Gateway can quickly select the hardware interface , and easily switch to the existing communication infrastructure. Industrial EMC protection, IEC61850-3 compliance, and wide temperature operation capability render MB5908A/16A ready for every mission.
Switching between Modbus Protocols
Modbus Gateway supports the standard Modbus protocol and is capable of converting any Modbus protocols between Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII for all supported hardware interfaces. All of this, in bidirectional mode: Ethernet and Serial ends can selected to be either master or slave
Modbus ID Routing
Modbus Gateway supports various types of hardware communication interfaces, Modbus protocol conversion, and Modbus ID routing. Therefore the Modbus Gateway can integrate your existing and complex Modbus hardware configuration into a simple network that can be easily managed.