8-Port Rack Mountable Serial Device Server with RJ45 Serial connectors, 2.5 KV Isolation, 2 Fast-Ethernet RJ45 Ports
- Standard 19-inch rack-mount high metal housing
- Industrial EMC protection
- TCP Server/Client, UDP, Virtual COM and Tunneling modes
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet for networking redundancy
- Remotely monitor, manage, and control industrial
- Configuration via Web Browser / Serial Console / Telnet Console / Windows Utility
- Relay out indicator for Network link-status
- LCM display with 4-key touch pad for configuration
- Remote firmware upgrade
- Isolation (for SE5408A / SE5416A)
- Adjustable termination & pull high/low resistors
Make Serial Devices Ready to the Network
The Industrial Serial Device Server is a gateway between Ethernet (TCP/IP) and serial signal communications; allowing almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network.
By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, the Serial Device Server offers full-duplex and bi-directional data seamlessly between the serial ports and the Ethernet network.
Easy to Use
Flexible configuration options enable this unit to be setup over Ethernet by Telnet, Web browser, Serial Console, or our Windows utilities. Packed in a rugged metal housing with 19-inch rack mount and 100~240VAC or 24-48VDC power input range.
The LAN port 1 and LAN port 2 can be assigned to different subnets. This feature gives the user flexible network manageability. Alternatively, the LAN port 1 and LAN port 2 can be assigned to the same IP network. It will enable the network to recover rapidly from failure and fault, so that the failures and faults will be bypassed.
Specially Designed for Automation Fields
In industrial and manufacturing automation fields, The Serial Device Server is used as a field device to connect the Ethernet through TCP/IP protocol directly. It is also specially designed for conjunction with PLCs, HMIs, Barcode Scanners, Data Terminals, Electronic Kanbans, Shop Floor Control Systems, and Pick-to-Light Systems.